Affordable, all-inclusive luxury tents in the Manyoni Private Game Reserve
Below you will find the nightly rates, current specials and booking terms and conditions for Mavela Game Lodge. If you would like to make a booking please do so online by clicking on the Book Now tab below. Alternatively, fill out our contact form and we will help you directly.
|Date Range: 01 October 2017 to 31 March 2018||Rate|
|Per person sharing, per night||ZAR 2,800.00|
|Single Supplement||ZAR 1,120.00|
|Date Range: 01 April 2018 to 30 September 2018||Rate|
|Per person sharing, per night||ZAR 2,980.00|
|Single Supplement||ZAR 1,192.00|
|Date Range: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019||Rate|
|Per person sharing, per night||ZAR 3,200.00|
|Single Supplement||ZAR 1,280.00|
- En-suite tented accommodation in one of our five guest tents
- 2 x daily guided game drives in a Toyota Landcruiser, open safari 4x4 vehicle
- Daily meals – early morning tea/coffee and traditional homemade rusks. Continental and full English breakfast, high tea/light lunch and three-course delectable dinner paired with good quality South African wines.
- All day tea and coffee
- Local beer, wines, spirits and all soft drinks
- Manyoni Private Game Reserve’s conservation levy (Up until and including the 31st December 2017, whereby after this will be an additional charge of R120 per day per adult and R60 per day per child under 12 years of age – VAT inclusive)
- VAT inclusive
Mavela Game Lodge does not accept children under the age of 12 unless exclusive use of the lodge is booked. Our guest tents do not allow for a third bed in the rooms.
- Reservations may be made by email, through our online booking facility or through an agent.
- A Pro Forma Invoice will be sent out once guests have advised of their firm intention to make a reservation, their dates and the number of guests in the party.
- Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit of the total amount due as per the Pro Forma Invoice within 72 hours after submission of the Pro Forma invoice. Banking details are reflected on the Pro Forma invoice.
- Final payment of the balance due must be made at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival at Mavela.
- For last minute bookings made less than 72 hours prior to guest arrival, full payment will be required to confirm the reservation.
- Seasonal Special Rates are available for bookings of at least two consecutive nights with 50% deposit and balance of payment made in full at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival at Mavela.
- Check in time is 14h00 on day of arrival. Check out time is 11h00 on day of departure.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- No cancellation penalties will be levied should the guest change the travel dates. Changes must be made at least 72 hours prior to the original travel dates.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 100% cancellation charge of all received payments.
- 7 to 30 days prior to arrival: 50% cancellation charge of all received payments.
- More than 30 days prior to arrival: no cancellation penalty but will be subject to a 10% administration fee which will be deducted from the refundable amount already received.